ShinyPlasticKittyShinyPlasticKitty

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Zoo Coloring Book Zoo Coloring Book

Pretty soothing

And I mean that in the nicest possible way. A lot of younger kids' games have really obnoxious music and are just really too busy...

Next time I babysit I will show the little ones this. ^^

Artist's guide to the Gun Artist's guide to the Gun

Awesome

I live in a place where few people own guns so I can't really study them myself. This is very definitely amazingly helpful.

StealthBeast responds:

Glad to hear it. Hope you got something out of it.

Doodle God Doodle God

Fuck yes

This is the best thing ever. I was going to dock a point for there not being anything else to do after you finish...but the prospect of a sequel fills me with glee the likes of which the world has never seen.

Coma Coma

I like, but

This looks, feels, and plays a hell of a lot like Nevermore and Nevermore 2.

The Insanity The Insanity

Pretty much perfect

I can't say anything about after the machine sequence because I'm still working on that but everything before is top notch.

I know it has something to do with the wormball but I can't seem to click the buzzsaw fast enough with them.

Crush the Castle Crush the Castle

Awesome

Delicious sadistic fun. Keep it up.

Alice is Dead - Ep 1 Alice is Dead - Ep 1

You are awesome

The use of the caterpillar's lens to see hidden things was rather clever. Please continue with this, it's marvelous.

Escape the Mansion Escape the Mansion

Good stuff

I like this a lot. Atmospheric and maybe a little melancholy, the music is nice...and the puzzles make you think for a second rather than being keyboard-smashingly difficult.

Phage Wars 2 Phage Wars 2

Awesome

As a biology nerd I just about fainted with delight when I came across this. I like the atmospheric background SFX, the option to analyze the collected data, and the learning curve is not ridiculously steep...definitely 5/5.

Sugar Toast Stabber Sugar Toast Stabber

I like it

My only gripe is that there should be more levels. Other than that, it's pretty much awesome.